Name: Tiffany Dal Santo
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: MSc Student
Born and raised in Montreal, Tiffany completed her Bachelor of Science degree in the Honours Psychology program at McGill University (2021). Tiffany began working under the supervision of Dr. Brett Thombs in 2020 as an undergraduate thesis student. During this period, she studied sex/gender differences in mental health symptom changes from pre-COVID-19 to during the early pandemic. Nearing the completion of her degree, Tiffany joined the DEPRESSD team as a full-time research assistant where she mainly worked on the COVID-19 Living Systematic Review project. Tiffany is now completing her master’s degree in psychiatry at McGill. Her current research focuses on adherence to reporting guidelines in health research and the quality of the peer review process in regards to this aspect.
- Canada Graduate Scholarship (CGS)-Master’s ($17,500). Canadian Institutes of Health Research. 2022
- Boris Muskatov Prize in Psychology (175$). McGill University. 2020
- Dal Santo T, Sun Y, Wu Y, et al. Systematic review of mental health symptom changes by sex or gender in early‑COVID‑19 compared to pre‑pandemic. Scientific Reports. 2022;12:11417.
- Tasleem A, Wang Y, Li K, Jiang X, Krishan A, He C, Sun Y, Wu Y, Fan S, Boruff JT, Markham S, Rice DB, Bonardi O, Dal Santo T, Li L, Thombs-Vite I, Agic B, Fahim C, Martin MS, Sockalingam S, Benedetti A, Thombs BD. Effects of mental health interventions among people hospitalized with COVID-19 infection: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. General Hospital Psychiatry. 2022;77:40-68.
- Bonardi O, Wang Y, Li K, Jiang D, Krishnan A, He C, Sun Y, Wu Y, Boruff JT, Markham S, Rice DB, Thombs-Vite I, Tasleem A, Dal Santo T, Yao A, Azar M, Agic B, Fahim C, Martin MS, Sockalingam S, Turecki G, Benedetti A, Thombs BD. Effects of COVID-19 mental health interventions among children, adolescents, and adults not quarantined or undergoing treatment due to COVID-19 infection: A systematic review of randomised controlled trials. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2022;67:336-350.
Selected Oral Presentations:
Dal Santo T, Sun Y, Wu Y, He C, Wang Y, Jiang X, Li K, Bonardi O, Krishnan A, Boruff JT, Rice DB, Markham S, Levis B, Azar M, Neupane D, Tasleem A, Yao A, Thombs-Vite I, Agic B, Fahim C, Martin MS, Sockalingam S, Turecki G, Benedetti A, Thombs BD. Mental Health Symptom Changes by Sex or Gender in Early-COVID-19 Compared to Pre-pandemic: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. 5th Annual Integrative Psychiatry Conference, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. (Virtual) May 2022.